This post comes to you because I am out shopping…for Christmas, which always turns into Christmas for Mallory, from Mallory. Why must everything I want be 40% off? A gift for my brother, a scarf and a belt for myself. Legos for my niece and nephew, silly putty for yours truly. Pajamas for grandma…those shoes are awful cute. This happens. Every year. I need horse blinders. And Sephora….why are you so alluring? I don’t even know what to do with 88.97% of what you sell. But I need it. And if I purchase one more coral colored lipstick from you, I think I will have a complete set. You didn’t even know you sold sets of coral colored lipstick, did you?
But while I am out power walking the mall, I figured I would leave you with a bit of Christmas fantastic-ness.
P.S. Next year, I am willing to do someone’s baking if someone would do my shopping…I am kinda only joking. But not joking at all.
1. I need to make this, like stat. Katie…you might have out done yourself!
2. Candy cane infused vodka, anyone?
3. Sick of pictures of “the elf on the shelf” plastered all over pinterest, facebook, twitter, etc…? Yeah, me too…but this one is funny. Elves are a**holes. (warning, the link contains adult language)
4. I wanted to make truffles for Christmas, but I have run out of time. Perhaps New Year’s truffles?
5. Christmas morning and cinnamon rolls go hand in hand. Wanna step it up a notch this year? Pioneer woman has you covered.
7. Dear Santa, I want/need a jar of this. Love and pretty please, Mallory.
8. Want to eat your egg nog this year? I like your style.
9. Does any kid like Santa or just the idea of him? Poor Huck.
10. Snowflake guide. Yeah, some of us need step by step direction.
11. I can’t get this movie out of my mind this year. I had such a crush on him when I was 7. Or was I 8?
12. Traveling? Help pass the time with these two ladies…they will have you literally LOLing. LLOL? I don’t know.
13. This is my kind of flash mob…I am such a Christmas dork.